When it comes to getting auto insurance, there’s no question about it, you want the best auto insurance rates you can possibly get. Before you begin to start getting auto insurance quotes, we have a few tips to help ensure you get the best possible auto insurance rates for your specific scenario.
2019 Average Annual Auto Insurance Rates For Largest Providers
Let’s take a look at 7 large auto insurance providers and their average annual rates.
- USAA – $896
- State Farm – $1,337
- Geico – $1,627
- Progressive – $1,828
- Farmers – $1,855
- All-State – $1,964
- Mutual Liberty – $2,752
*These ratings are based on good driving standards. If you have a bad driving record, you should expect to pay higher rates.
Auto Insurance Rates Differ
There’s a lot of different factors that will determine how much you pay for your auto insurance.
- Age – Your age will influence your insurance rates. If you’re young, you can expect to pay more versus someone older.
- State – The state you live in can greatly influence how much you pay for your car insurance.
- Credit – Your credit history can influence the auto rates you payt. Generally, the better your credit, the less you’ll pay for insurance.
- Company – Every auto insurance company is different and just as you saw above, their rates can vary by a lot.
- Driving Record – Your driving record will greatly influence the rates you pay for auto insurance.
Make Sure You Shop Around And Here’s How You Can Do It Faster
When choosing car insurance companies, don’t pick the first one you call. Car insurance rates can greatly differ, so you want to shop around.
While some of you may want cheap auto insurance, cheap doesn’t mean it’s better insurance. At a minimum, you’re going to be required to get auto insurance that your specific state deems “legal.” Every state differs, so make sure you understand the minimum auto insurance required.
We know it can be a hassle calling a lot of insurance companies, but you don’t have too. Here at Rob Scheibe Insurance, we compare different auto insurance companies at once.
That’s right, just give us a call at 303-623-1997 to get started. We work with more than 100+ insurance providers, so we can compare multiple auto rates at once.
If you want to find the best auto insurance rates possible, we can help you do that. Talk to one of our expert agents right now. Have a question? Don’t hesitate to ask, we’re here to help.
You can also use our contact form here.